Advanced Sporting Surfaces South Australia
Advanced Sporting Surfaces SA Pty Ltd., have been working with schools throughout South Australia to improve the appearance, versatility and performance of their indoor / outdoor playing areas over the past twelve months.
Some recently completed South Australian projects include:
- North Haven Primacy
- Pennington Primary
- Bordertown Primary
- Mansfield Park Primary
- Challa Gardens Primary
- Paradise Primary
- Maree Aboriginal School
- Coober Pedy Area School
We have an extensive range of all-weather surfaces.
- Synthetic grass.
- SportsPro hardcourt and cushioned acrylic systems.
- “Latexite” high performance acrylics.
- Rubber “Softfall” playground surfaces.
- “Premier Cushioned indoor/ outdoor surfaces.
- Landscape turf (synthetic).
- We also carry a comprehensive range of sports equipment.
We offer you innovative solutions to your sport and recreational surfacing problems.
Some benefits your school will experience:
- Significant reduction in injuries (schools have recorded up to 60% reduction).
- Play can resume immediately after rain.
- Meets Duty of Care and OH & S responsibilities.
- Lifts school community moral, pride and self-esteem.
- Cost effective alternative to replacing stressed or damaged concrete or asphaltic pavement.
- Increases skill levels.
- Minimum maintenance.
South Australia: Advanced Sporting Surfaces SA P/L
Contact Director: Brett Arriola
PO Box 2353
Ph 1800 009950 Fax: 1800306048 Mob: 0407 755502 email@example.com www.advancedsporting.com.au